Name: WIN BOSS SRL
Unic Registration Number: 34612934
Registered at the Trade Register with number: J40/6789/05.06.2015
Adress: Bucharest, District 1, St. George Enescu, No. 36-42, Ground Floor and 1st, Commercial Space 2
Licenta NR RO3242L001368 / 31/07/2025 Conditii de participare conform Regulamentului aprobat.
This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between SC WINBOSS SRL (hereinafter WinBoss or Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
WinBoss is not a media site.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the WinBoss website!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the Site Administration
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right:
- at its discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- do not disrupt the website
- not use scripts (programs) for the automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
- maintain the site’s performance unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration’s control.
Responsibility of the Sides:
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the expected and actually received services
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in case of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
This Agreement starting to act upon any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users of a change in the Agreement.